- 4 teaspoons of butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 4 teaspoons dried fines herbes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
1. Sprinkle chicken with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper; sprinkle fines herbs over both sides of chicken, pressing gently to adhere.
2. Melt 4 teaspoons butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add oil to pan, and swirl to coat. Add chicken to pan; cook 5 minutes or until browned. Turn chicken over; cook 7 minutes or until done. Remove chicken from pan; let stand for 3 minutes.